Monday, July 13, 2015

Moments from 2013

Every year I put together a calendar to gift my parents and Jerret's. I also of course make one of my own to enjoy. Here are photos from the 2014 edition, and what I remember from it.

Seeing Santa
A view over the years with the big. old, jolly, ole elf. Sad to think my boys have out grown sitting on Santa's lap. :(
















Super Dallin!





Dallin on his 6th birthday.
 Zoo trip for his birthday.


My handsome boys.



Family Vacation to Mesa Verde.



Fun in Boise, ID.



Such Sweethearts.


JC really wanted to be featured in Lego Magazine with one of his creations.


JC's 9th birhtday. (How is it I now have an 11 year old!?)



Dallin and his carrot...





My birthday cake. I didn't care that my birthday was in June I HAD to have the turkey ice cream cake from Baskin Robins.





Last day of school festivities. Kindergarten and 3rd grade.




Cali trip for Thanksgiving 2013



Halloween 2013
SWAT and Steve from Minecraft



















No comments:

Post a Comment